The RealTrends 2022 + Tom Ferry “The Thousand” rankings some of the nation’s top performing real estate agents and teams have just been released, and several Atlanta-area agents and teams have been retained.
The list recognizes the top 0.065% of more than 1.6 million licensed realtors across the country based on 2021 data. main conclusions of this year’s results, which are based on 2021 sales, include:
- Top individual agents averaged 241.2 transaction sides and $253.8 million in sales volume, compared to 211 sides and $213.2 million the previous year.
- Teams averaged 430 trade sides, up from 443 sides from the previous ranking, while teams averaged $257.5 million, up from $213.2 million.
- Small teams of one to five agents closed more deals than medium teams of six to 10 agents or large teams of 11 to 20 agents.
- The overwhelming majorities of the 13,686 agents and 10,223 teams in the ranking were associated with well-known national or regional brands, at 96% and 94%, respectively.
Below are Georgia’s individuals and teams with their ranks in each category and their number of sides and sales volumes, as reported by RealTrends. No small or large Georgia-based team entered the volume rankings.
Individuals per side
11. Shirley Gary, Engel & Völkers Buckhead Atlanta, 574.4 sides, Atlanta
61. Christa Huffstickler, Engel & Völkers Atlanta, 217.05 sides, Atlanta
98. Amanda Fiebig, AF Realty Group, 179 sides, Perry
Individuals per volume
11. Shirley Gary, Engel & Völkers Buckhead Atlanta, $257.3 million, Atlanta
Small teams (2-5 agents) by Sides
4. Amanda & Kyla Team, ERA All In One Realty, 875 Sides, Albany
10. The Fitts Team, RE/MAX Town & Country, 540 Sides, Blue Ridge
20. The Kurzner Group, ERA Atlantic Realty, 371.3 sides, Alpharetta
37. Rasmus Realty Group, Rasmus Realty Group, 317 Sides, Atlanta
Medium teams (6-10 agents) per side
21. Team Jamie Moorman, Keller Williams Middle Georgia, 413 sides, Warner Robins
22. The Hupman Real Estate Group, Keller Williams Savannah, 412.9 Sides, Richmond Hill
24. Manns Paris, Coldwell Banker Kennon, Parker, Duncan & Davis, 405.6 faces, Columbus
63. Team Callahan, KEller Williams Savannah, 313 Savannah
Medium teams (6-10 agents) per Volume
12. Team Bonneau, Ansley Real Estate, $424.9 million, Atlanta
Large teams (11-20 agents) by Sides
57. Team Trisha Cook, Keller Williams Savannah, 438.1 sides, Savannah
Mega Teams (21+ Agents) by Sides
1. Mark Spain Real Estate, 10,374 sides, Alpharetta
21. Sanders Team, Sanders Team Realty, 2,953 Sides, Woodstock
38. Tamra Wade Team, RE/MAX Tru, 994 Sides, Buford
51. The Justin Landis Band, 823 Sides, Atlanta
Mega Teams (21+ agents) by volume
2. Mark Spain Real Estate, $3.34 billion, Alpharetta
39. Sanders Team, Sanders Team Realty, $619.4 million, Woodstock